Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Kawasaki Jet Ski® Ultra® 310X
JEM Motorsports Inc.
EBONY/METALLIC SURF BLUE
Jet Ski® Ultra® 310X
The Jet Ski® Ultra® 310X is the most powerful production personal watercraft in the world. Period. It's also one of the most advanced, with a deep-v hull that provides class-leading performance in rough water.
- 1,498cc, inline 4-cylinder marine engine with supercharger and intercooler
- Advanced technology including: Electronic Throttle Valves (ETV), cruise control, 5mph mode and fuel economy assistance mode
- 5-way adjustable handlebar suits a wide range of riders and riding styles
- Fully sealed, class-leading 56 gallons of storage capacity under the hood
- Kawasaki Smart Steering® system assists in watercraft handling when the throttle is quickly released at high speed
- Smart Learning Operation (SLO) mode limits engine speed enabling new riders to become familiar with the Jet Ski watercraft
- Engine: Supercharged and intercooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline 4-cylinder
- Displacement: 1,498cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 69.2mm
- Compression ratio: 8.2:1
- Induction: Eaton Twin Vortices Series Roots-type supercharger with air-to-water intercooler
- Maximum Boost: 16.8 psi
- Cooling System: Inducted water
- Fuel System: DFI® with 60mm throttle body
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Starting System: Electric
- Propulsion System: 160mm jet pump, axial-flow, single stage
- Impeller: 3-blade, oval-edge stainless steel
- Thrust: 1890 lb.
- Lubrication: Semi-dry sump system
- Coupling: Direct drive from engine
- Oil Capacity: 5.8 qt.
- Fuel Capacity: 20.6 gal.
- Load Capacity: 496 lb.
- Storage Capacity: 56.0 gal.
- Overall Length: 132.7 in.
- Overall Width: 47.0 in.
- Overall Height: 45.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 1051.8 lb.**
- Seating Capacity: 3
- Color Choices: Ebony/Metallic Surf Blue
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
NOTES:Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). KAWASAKI CARES: Ride responsibly. Kawasaki believes safety begins with us and continues with you. Always wear a USCG-approved personal flotation device, eyewear, and other appropriate safety apparel. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Respect the rights of shoreline residents and other marine recreationists. Boat smart from the start. Take a Boating Safety course; for more information visit www.USCGBoating.org. Jet Ski® watercraft are inboard powerboats and their use is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local boating laws. Read Owner’s Manual and all on product warnings. © 2017 Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- Engine Type
- Supercharged and intercooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline 4-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 x 69.2mm
- Inducted water
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 60mm throttle body
- TCBI with digital advance
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1051.8 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 20.6 gal.
- 45.3 in.
- 132.7 in.
- 47.0 in.
- Oil Capacity
- 5.8 qt.
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 56.0 gal.
- 3-blade, oval-edge stainless steel
- 160mm jet pump, axial-flow, single stage
- Direct drive from engine
- Ebony/Metallic Surf Blue
- 12 Month Limited Warranty